Thursday, January 5, 2012

2 Jazz up your craps in progress

The first photo above is our UK Jazz up your crap in progress the part in the middle will be available to see when all done. This one has lots more being added but what made it really fun is the person who asked for it gave me two things they wanted in it which will be there when done and pretty much let me go nuts.

The second photo is another in progress this is our first ever sold Jazz up your crap. It is slowly turning into some thing else. Working on this has been great because the person left my hands open only asking that I make it unrecognizable as the item it was. That seems to be happening nicely. It has a lot more to go to but first some stuff has got to dry.

So I hope you enjoy your update on crap that is being jazzed up.

Love

Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment