Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dead guitar getting new life

 So look at this shit I am doing a second post in a week or two.  So here is the story.  I do Jazz up crap for people when they ask but often I just take it on myself to jazz up some crap. This broken Fender came to me from a guy names Doug on Freecycle.  Thanks Doug.  I told him what I was going to do with it just in case he would not be happy about it but Doug was awesome and said cool can you send me photos.  I also left Doug a random painting as thanks for this and another guitar.  So Now I needed to make something.  Well my friend showed me a gorgeous little doll house a lady made for her daughter from one and that inspired me to do my own little doll house style diorama.  

The picture above it the first most basic steps in the progress and more will come as this project comes together.  For now it looks like a guitar with eyes and a giant gaping mouth.  
Hope you enjoyed your jazz up your crap in progress.  
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment